Florida Lifestyle Mobile Notary
- Administer oaths or affirmations : An oath or affirmation is administered to a document signer when the signer is required to make a sworn statement about certain facts.
- Take acknowledgments : An acknowledgment, the document signer must personally appear before you, the notary public, and declare that he or she has signed the document voluntarily.
- Attest to photocopies of certain documents
- Solemnize marriage : Florida is one of only three states which authorize notaries public to perform marriage ceremonies.
- Verify vehicle identification numbers (VINs) : Florida law requires that, when applying for a Florida title for the first time on a used motor vehicle, the owner must sign a sworn statement that the vehicle identification number (VIN) and the odometer reading on the vehicle are correct.
- Certify the contents of a safe-deposit box : Florida law provides that a financial institution may open a safe-deposit box if the rental fee is past due, providing that proper notice has been made and that certain other conditions are met. A notary public is authorized and required to be present for the opening of the safe-deposit box, to inventory the contents of the vault, and to make an appropriate certificate of the opening.
- NNA member
- Ordained Minister