Notary Public/ Loan Signing Agent
Acknowledgments, Jurats, certifying a copy of Power of Attorney and other general notarial services provided.
- $15.00 per signature
- $0.30 per copy of Notary Journal entry requested in writing
- Scan/Print Fee: $30 & Up for 50 or more pages
- Flat Rate Travel Fees: $40 for distances 25-35miles, $50 and up for distances greater than 35 miles
- $85.00 convenience fee for services provided between the hours of Midnight-6am
- $35.00 cancellation fee for scheduled appointments cancelled LESS than 2hrs. in advance
- $20.00 Late Fee for appointments when notary waits more than 15mins to meet with a client to the agreed time scheduled for appointment
Loan Signing Fee ($125.00)
Full Purchase ($125.00)
Reverse Mortgage ($125.00)
Scans/Print Docs ($35.00)
Loan Application ($60.00)
Cash Deal ($85.00)
Mobile: I Come To YOU!
Life can be hectic at times and it may seem as though it is pulling you in all different directions. That can be very stressful! Trying to drive to yet another appointment that’s out of your way should NOT be another cause of stress. Whether you prefer to meet at your home, neutral/central location, hospital, coffee shop, library, etc. Allow me to accommodate you by meeting you where you are, LITERALLY!
Currently serving Alameda County, East Bay, San Mateo County and nearby areas.